Pre ICO is a new phenomenon that appeared recently before the ICO gold rush in 2017. It becomes harder to fight among all the project to get the attention of the crypto community and raise the money you need for your project.
The outcome, some pioneer needed to think outside of the box and invented the mysterious concept of pre ICO. When something is not working quite well, you need to find a new way to do things. Otherwise, your project will not have the money needed to start the development phase.
Imagine you do not have any money to advertise and get attention toward your project. What you could do is to create a pre ICO crowdsale before the main event of the ICO.
Normally the smart contract of the pre ICO is different from the smart contract of the ICO.
The aim is to have the fund to start your journey almost immediately!
Advantages of a Pre ICO
- Get funds to start off right from the bat and make progress on the idea.
- Offer bonuses; you get more tokens for the same investment as you would get on the main ICO.
- The possibility to make a substantial profit.
- The percentage of the bonus could go as high as 50% and even 70%.
Disadvantages of a Pre ICO
- Many will drop the tokens immediately after they become available on trading exchanges.
- Sometimes, some incentive sounds fishy.
- Many scams exist out there to make a get-rich-quick scheme, be careful.
Where can you find them?
I discovered this website that inspired me to write this blog post. You can discover a great list of ICOs and start your search there: Top ICO List
The blockchain startups use it for a reason, otherwise, they would avoid it like the plague. Pre ICOs are here to stay and you can make a good return on your investment if you find the good ones. Also, do not forget to make your own research and do not make a blindly move.
What do you think about pre ICO concept?
If you enjoyed this article, and you found the content valuable. You can boost your crypto karma and share your generosity: